Monday, September 14, 2009

Could this be the greatest concert of all time?

So I recently received VIP tickets to quite possibley the greatest concert of all time. I had to rub my eyes a couple of times when I saw the lineup of bands.....Mental as Anything, The Proclaimers and the B-52's. I'm excited to say the least.

Having recently only just seen Mental as Anything at last years Expo 88 20th anniversary I am more than keen to see them in action again. As for the the Proclaimers well their Sunshine on Leith was the first album I purchased as a youngster all the way back in 1988. The B-52's, Love shack baby! enough said.

So this Summer is looking to be a great one on the band front. Unfortunately for those eager to get their tickets this concert has only just recently sold out. Roll on November!

Sneak preview of the B52's in action:

">