Thursday, November 12, 2009

Should he grow or should he not now?



To grow or not to grow that is the question. I've reached the point where one decides to grow his hair or to get the dreaded snip. I must say it was a sad day when I got my mullet of 3 years cut off. I do very much miss it, as do the ladies of course.

I've decided to create a pros and cons list to growing back my mullet.

Pros:
* The ladies love mullets
* Keeps me warm in the o so cold winter nights
* It makes me run faster....it's a fact, just like red cars go faster than all other cars.
* No costume needed when attending 80's parties.

Cons:
* Apparently mullets are for bogans? not too sure about this one though.
* Takes 1 hour of hair grooming each and every morning to get it looking just right...time well speat though if you ask me.
* Makes me look a tad bit feminine. However, it could be suggested I'm getting in touch with the woman inside me....apparently the ladies love this?!

I'll keep you posted as to what I decide....